- The seller sets the terms, conditions, settlement day and deadline.
- The auction-oriented target market puts the ‘spotlight’ on the property, adding a competitive edge that strongly favors the seller.
- The property is neither overpriced nor undersold; its value is determined by the market and individual buyers.
- The ‘no price’ aspect will attract more genuinely interested, cash buyers.
- It will allow sellers to plan ahead in the knowledge that a specific date has been set for the sale of their home.
- A cash buyer means that seller can proceed immediately with their goals.
- A sense of urgency is created by the set time frame, bringing interested buyers to a point of decision.
- The level of market interest will help the seller gauge the reserve price, with the real possibility of achieving a premium price.
- The seller has the option and may decide to accept a cash offer prior to auction day.
- Those who attend the auction will be focused on establishing the maximum price they will pay, not how little the offer should be.
- The seller controls the terms of transaction and actively participates in the sale process.
- A successful purchase requires a payment of a deposit on the day, usually 10% of the purchase price.
- Harcourts powerful websites will expose your property 24 hours 7 days per week to Local, National and International customers.
- Harcourts huge network of branches in Auckland, across the North Shore and throughout New Zealand with cutting edge technology systems will create extra exposure for the property.
- If the property is passed in, it will be exposed on the open market as an exclusive listing at a saleable price established from the market feedback received throughout the auction process
- On the top of all of this, the level of service and feedback provided by Maree is second to none.
Check out Auction Action here at 1/8 Pierce Road Milford https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dEzo2vxBf1w
To help you become familiar with the Auction process, Harcourts run information sessions designed to increase awareness and understanding of the auction process from a Buyers perspective. Topics covered is an overview of the auction contract, benefits of bidding at an auction, bidding strategies, plus much more.
I would be more than happy to accompany you if you would like to attend. Held Thursday nights in our Takapuna office, corner Hurstmere Road and Anzac Avenue at 5.30pm to 6.15pm.
I am committed to making the process as easy, stress free and as pleasant as possible whilst listening to your every need.
Call me now 027-4433707 or email me firstname.lastname@example.org so that together we can get you outstanding results.